Very frustrated

My father's side a relative came back from overseas in beg Feb and was diagnosed with Covid after she recovered in Mar and dischargrd from hospital she was staying with one of my aunts. I have been living in fear if my aunt or that relative or any of the relatives came in contact with her comes and visit my baby will my baby or me or my parents be at risk of getting Covid???

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I think u have every right to refuse guests esp with a small baby, not just for COVID but cz babies have greater risk of contracting even the slightest illness. Maybe if they inform tt they want to come, can perhaps tell them wait till a bit older. During my confinement I had a few relatives who wanted to come but I told my mom not to allow them cz I wasn't in the best condition to receive guests. Sometimes even resorted to telling them tt we were sick or I'm bck at my own place (cz I'm usually at my mom's when my husband works pm shift). Honestly I don't see why there's a need to visit whenever ppl has given birth cz it just adds on to the mom's stress.

Read more

Sorry to hear this!