My father-in-law owns a carwash business. I want to take advantage of the foot traffic by selling sandwiches using frozen cured meats like cooked ham. How much nowadays are simple ham and cheese sandwich at your kid's school or your office cafeteria? What other quick snacks can you suggest I offer?

4 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Ham sandwich, hotdog sandwich and on sticks, burgers, tuna, egg, bacon, the list goes on. You can offer these so your customers will have lots of options and if you want, you may want to add finger foods like fries, cheese sticks or quail eggs, squid balls, chicken balls, etc. Just make sure to coordinate the prices and choice of snacks to be offered with the kind of market your father's car washing business is catering to. :)

Đọc thêm

Why not pair your tasty sandwiches with drinks? Maybe you can also prepare homemade lemonade or iced tea or simply purchase packed juices in supermarket wholesale secs and sell them in the same location you're eyeing. Apart from that you can add some chips and or biscuits and candies. You play it by ear. You check also what do think people usually look for as they make "tambay" while waiting for the service they needed gets done.

Đọc thêm

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-12966)

My daughter's school offers it for 25 pesos but the ham's sliced and mixed with mayo. You try buying a sandwich maker to amp up yung dish. Mix it up with egg, chicken, etc.