Lost weight due to no appetite

Hi everyone.. just wanted to ask if its normal to lose weight and tummy doesnt seem to grow at all? I am coming to 9 weeks, everything i eat will eventually be vomitted out and i have lost 3kg. I had a miscarriage previously and this will be my 1st child. As much as i dont want to be, i am starting to be paranoid. Please help

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Is normal.. I lost around 2-3kg during 1st trim. I had problem eating and drinking. Feeling bloated and nausea always. Jus rem don’t force urself. Keep urself hydrated is the most impt. Take 100 Plus.. and I take a lot of fruits(apple, pear, strawberries, kiwis, rock melon) to make myself feel better. I had the same scenario as u.. lost 1 a year ago during 7 weeks. Don’t be paranoid or worry. Stay positive. My appetite came back around 16 weeks n now I put on around 8-10 Kg. I’m few days to 3rd trim.

Read more

29 weeks now, gained 3+kg since the start of pregnancy (nausea was v bad and appetite only increase this week) But still cant eat much due to insane bloating and indigestion. as long as your monthly scans show the baby growing at the right pace, dont worry about how much weight youre actually putting on. I found the weekly baby size updates on this app’s calendar are quite accurate! Matched what my dr saw from the scans

Read more

Yeah normal to have no appetite, throw up and lose weight in the 1st tri because of morning sickness. You'll pick up the weight on 2nd tri onwards so nothing to worry about. If the vomitting is worse, pls see a dr. No, your tummy won't be obvious especially that you're a 1st time mother. Will only start showing on the 20-24 weeks onwards. Same goes with baby's movements

Read more
3y trước

Thank you for the encouraging words!

Didn't lose weight, but I only started to see an increase after 14 weeks. My tummy looked a bit 'swollen' during the first trimester, and it only started to grow and become visible after 5months.

I lost 3 kg during 1st tri for 1st bb. lost 1kg for 2nd bb. total gain for both is 8kg only. immediately lose weight after delivery. bb about 3kg. appetite only come back after week 17

Influencer của TAP

I lost 5kg during first trimester but I gain a total of 22kg for my 36 weeks pregnancy. my tummy only show at 5 months onwards. be positive mummy !

I had lost weight too in my 1st tri due to ms n no appetite. hang in there mummy! its normal