Taking a break from work?

Hello everyone, i’m a first time mum working as a customer service officer. Due to the stress of my job and how i’m not coping well physically in the first tri, i have thought on taking a break from work. I’ve used up all my MCs as well. I’m just wondering if i do quit and rest will there be a company who will hire pregnant mum’s? Or will the chance be slim? I’m so stressed thinking abt this cos i feel like my manager doesn’t understand. I hope some of you can help me out with my concern. #pleasehelp #firsttimemom #worried

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Do u still have leave? I think u are overwhelmed now and perhaps a few days of leave can help u to recharge a little. Preg mom will have difficulties to get a new job unless u are looking for a part time like really temporary with hourly rate kind. That also depends on the company whether they want to take u in.

Read more
1y trước

no more leaves and mc :( before i got pregnant i had severe cases of liver infection. it’ll cause me to get high fever at least once a month for the past 6 months. so all of that is gone.