2 Replies

Super Mum

Hi dear, These 2 symptoms are indications that there is a chromosomal mutation ie Down Syndrome. Mother’s age increases the risk of it. I know it’ll take some time for test results to come back and the waiting is a torture. Perhaps it’s time to have a heart to heart with hubby about the possible challenges in the future. Babies with Down syndrome can still lead very happy and full lives. Hang in there!

hello . is your baby born.how is it going now? bcs I m having the same situation my baby is diagnosed arsa on 21st week scan and in doubt about what to do...my nipt is clean and there s no indication other than ARSA... what s your thought . I am so desperate and looking for info online still..

Hi mama, I am currently 20 weeks and sonographer detected isolated ARSA in my baby as well. We’re still deciding if we should take harmony or amniocentesis. My FTS results were low risk (1/10,000 ), now adjusted risk is (1/2700 ). May i know if you took any further tests like harmony / amniocentesis?

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles