30 weeks with spotting

Hello everyone. I am currently 30 weeks pregnant. On Monday 20/11 I saw some spotting and when I wipe there was blood. To be on the safer side we went to the hospital. They did their check and scan baby. She is doing well and placenta is also good. However I had to stay because the spotting continued still here 24/11. On 23/11 they gave me a steroid shot to prevent early labour just in case even though I was not showing any signs of early labour. Anyway I am optimistic that I’ll be going home today on advice by the doctor but will be on HL. Just wanted to check any moms go through this? I am afraid when I go home I’ll be so paranoid about early labour and all that. But honestly my baby feels fine she’s still kicking away, heart beat is good etc. have you been through this? Do you think I can still give birth naturally without c-sect or induce? I am also a ftm!! Please advice thank you all 😘 much appreciated!! 🙏🏾

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Actually maybe the spotting might be bleeding from a cyst or something ? Probably that? So long as gynae say heart beat is strong and etc , then just check on baby kick to be sure!

im 29 weeks now. have not experienced spotting or bleeding thus far. try to rest more at home. spotting is not a gd sign.

not experience