pregnancy

Hi everyone can I ask a question I just had a miscarriage like 4 weeks ago. Had sex about 2 weeks ago... But only 1 time ? Is it possible that I'm pregnant now.. But I don't have any sore breast or giddy feeling like I had for the first pregnancy.. ?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You can use a test kit to find out soon. :) Pls recover fully first. I was once having a back to back miscarriage and it took a toll on my body. My body conceive the 2nd one before i was able to recover..(i waited 1 mth only) lost it at early 6 -7 weeks. No fetal pole. I was careful after that and took care of my body 3 months before trying again. I conceived successfully at first try. I wish you all the best! ❤❤

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Maybe test it out? If you happen to not be pregnant, I would suggest you to take some confinement soup / supplements to boost your body to make up for the loss for your miscarriage, and to prepare for your next pregnancy. All the best!

Thành viên VIP

After a miscarriage is possible to get pregnant anytime sooner again. If you had sex on your fertile days... you may be pregnant. It depends, get yourself check out.

Wait and see if your period come. If missed , use a pregnancy test kit.

Super Mom

Every pregnancy is different. Use a test kit?