Bill giving birth via KKH subsidized, private or other private hospitals

Hi everyone Can anyone share how much was their birth costs? It would be very helpful! Thanks in advance! - Hospital birthed at - ward type (single/double/4pax or more) - Vaginal / C-sect? - with epidural? - OBGYN Fees I'm having a hard time finding info on this and would like to be more prepared financially for the birth costs 😄 #firsttimemom #firstbaby

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

-KKH subsidised - ward C (very similar to ward B) my third baby so chose C. Save money and was very ok for me. - vaginal normal delivery - with epidural - every visit ranges from $80- $100+ (when theres scan) Upon delivery day, and discharge (second day after delivery, no cash required. All paid via medisave. A few mths later, i received cheque“rebate” (forgot what it’s called and what it’s for) of $500. Ill try to find the receipt for my labour cost.

Read more
8mo trước

Nooo worries! I was once looking for infos too but nobody really list it out clearly. Thank you for the well wishes, take care and best of luck! May you and baby be safe always. Safe delivery! ☺️

- TMC - Single ward - Natural induced assisted birth (vacuumed) - With epidural - $2.7K at gynae clinic, $428 at hospital. Total bill all in: $10.7K Hospital - $4K cash, $4K medisave. Gynae’s clinic - $2.7K cash.

Read more
8mo trước

Thank you for sharing! 😄