Tired of being pregnant

Do you ever feel tired of being pregnant? While I’m happy that we will be having our baby soon. I guess I do miss having my body to myself. I get emotional. I question why my body has to go through so much changes that it will never be the same again... Now a week away from EDD and it feels like forever. Still no signs of labour & I’m afraid of having to get induced.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

I know I had that same feeling last time, but when the baby pops out, you will think the opposite, u will be attached to the baby, cos when he/she was inside your tummy, you can bring ur tummy everywhere, but later you will stuck at home with the baby for at least the first month (and the rest of ur life), cmiiw 😜 so enjoy your not so long big tummy 😆

Read more
Super Mom

My pregnancy was cut short at 36 weeks due to some complication so tbh I miss being pregnant. It's tiring for you now but most mummies I talked to say they miss the feeling! And with some exercise and discipline your body can get back to (almost) the same so don't worry, I know mine did 😉

Thành viên VIP

Yes me too when I am in the final trimester as the weight of my growing baby took a toll on my body and I felt so tired going for work daily. However now I do miss those days of being pregnant at times cos at least I have plenty of quiet and peaceful moments back then. :)