Wk 5 slight bleeding

Hi, encountered slight bleeding and headed to hospital. However, there the doctor was unable to see anything when doing tbe scan but confirm that i am pregnant via urine test...wonder if it happens to anyone before? Abit concern cause doc said might be due to 1. early pregancy therefore cant see anything 2.ectopic pregnancy 3. Miscarriage...advice pls🥺

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had same bleeding around that time.but I was doing ivf, so they did hcg blood test for me and confirmed that the numbers are high enough that it won't be a chemical pregnancy. Then I realised that it was because I was walking around alot, and can't really do that in first tri. I had more bed rest and then the bleeding stopped in wk 5. wk 7 I had 1 day of dark blood stain but went gynae and saw my baby heartbeat. and all was well. So just take more bed rest and schedule a scan 2 weeks later. hope for the best

Read more
1y trước

one day brown, another day pink , then brown for the rest of that week then stopped. After that then had dupeston prescribed then no more until randomly one day dark brown