anyone know if registering for the diff freebies for mummys market is considered multiple entries?

E.g the recent one can register for free motherhood bundle (need to have AIA 30 min planning), then I got another email about free carrier. If I register for both is it considered multiple entries? Or can register for the diff freebies. Or once I register for the goodie bag then that’s enough..? Thanks! #firsttimemom

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Ya can register many. I did it (in the first bb fair) to get samples but prolly 40% of the items I tried. Eh will need to spend 30 mins or more with insurance agent etc to collect freebies. One of the insurance agents didn’t even give me and told me that it’s by lucky draw 🙄 wasted 30 mins of my time. (I suspect he kept the freebies 🫠) So check first if you sure get or lucky draw. After that I was too lazy to do it. There is at least bb fair each quarter Oh btw if u collect at bb fair u need to go early. I think fcfs. I didn’t manage to get goodies bag bcos it was all given out. It was only 30mins after opening

Read more

no, you can register for as many of their freebies as u want. different freebie, different entry

Can register as many bt then ened to attend the aia talk which im lazy

Follow, im curious too!