is Doona+ is a good stroller? I heard many ppl saying that Doona only can last for 1 y/o. is it true

is Doona+ is a good stroller? I heard many ppl saying that Doona only can last for 1 y/o. is it true? #BabyStroller #doona

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Well, it depends. Doona can only be use until baby is about 13kg. And yes, it doubles up as stroller and a car seat. If you or your spouse drives, it’ll be very convenient as you do not have to remove your baby from a car seat and transfer to a stroller. However, Doona does not have any lower compartment for you to put your bags etc. and you will have to purchase a storage bag to clip onto the stroller or carry it. So if you don’t mind changing, do go for it! But for a long period of time, Doona is not it. I hope this helps 🙇🏻‍♀️

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Its good for us! Stroller and car seat at the same time. Even when baby sleep in the car, we can gently remove doona and head home or parents’ home. He can sleep in till he wake up, no need to risk waking him up by carrying. Ours is a small size baby 25% percentile, so i used doona for a long time, coming close to 2yo before upgrading. Yes it is true that some parents only use for a year and need to change already.

Read more

YES IT IS!! doubles up as a car seat which is especially useful if you’re going to grab a lot. i regret not buying it earlier

Yes definitely. One of the best investments for a baby. Depends on your baby’s size, can use up to 1-2 years! ☺️

doona+ is good! but my chunky 8mo is quickly outgrowing it 😂

2y trước

Yea that is what i worried about 😂