6 Week 5 Day.

Done scan.. But can't see the heart beat clearly..

6 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

that's normal. i had an ultrasound on 8th week of my 2nd pregnancy but nothing is seen clearly, no heartbeat, very small not so clear baby. the doctor repeated scan a month later and there's the baby, so clear with his heartbeat. for now, don't worry so much, take very much rest, stop doing heavy work or heavy lifting, do less house chores, that is what my doctor and nurses adviced me at that time. and congrats mommy

Đọc thêm

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-68332)

Congrats mummy, 6 weeks is kinda early to detect the heartbeat. Wait till you are 8 weeks and go for a scan coz at 8 weeks everything will be clear to yr eyes. Don't worry and be positive. Hugs

6y trước

No mention 😍

its totally normal because it too early. need to wait until 12 weeks like that. mine too. jusy take care of youeself and watch what you're eating. congratulations

5y trước

Yeke sis. Tp kenapa sy doctor suruh cuci. Sy 10weeks 2 days masa scan dan doc kata baby tk nampak heartbeat dan tk dgar heartbeat.. Hmm. Sy stress la. Sbb sy tkde tanda2 keguguran pun.. Baby pun membesar ikut minggu masa scan tu.

Same with me, i go for scan during 6w of pregnncy but dr ask me to come again another 2w... Btw, congrats mommy 💕

6y trước

yeahh.. everythng will be ok

i start seeing the heartbeat when my baby was 7w 2d😍