24 Replies

Hey - us husbands aren't all forgetful! :P But sometimes, selective hearing does happen... but I'd say equally on the wife's side too hehe. Besides, we're the best ppl to tell your secrets, as we probaby arent listening anyway!

Tell me more 😂 Well they say that stress can cause them to be “forgetful”. Haha perhaps help him to remember things like posting sticky notes on the fridge or set reminders for him

Super Mum

I just saw a picture saying "husbands are the best people to share secrets with.. They will not tell anyone because they aren't even listening."

Super Mum

Dont remember and ignore is another thing. ive learnt to shut up and move on after repeating 3 times. 😝

VIP Member

Yes and no. Sometimes, if I keep repeating then he will angry. So, end up I would rather keep quite.

He always forget everything I said! I have to always repeat myself a few times to make him remember!

Yes like short term memory kind.. don’t be frustrated! Training your patience hahaha

Ha ha yes, I keep threatening that I’ll record things from now on 😆

hahaha me too! nowadays he cant even remember what he did! I asked him to install cctv and see for himself haha

Sometimes. But just have to tell him and he will improve

all the time. I thought it's just mine. ,🤣

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles