Does your husband not get excited over your 1st pregnancy? I find that my husband is more nervous than happy or excited and I don't know how I can ease his fear (of financial insecurity, over worrying and loss of freedom).

2 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Yes my Husband was happy over my 1st pregnancy but there is definitely some who will worry more. I think it is normal as he rehearses in his head about being the Father. My friend's Husband was like that and he got a bit of post natal depression so that is something that you might want to look out for after you have given birth ( more irrational behaviour or possible angry words or actions) In order to prevent that, I think that it would be good for you guys to talk about the upcoming baby and parenthood. Go for a few talks of parenting and prenatal classes so that h can feel more prepared and these talks sometimes help the couple talk about difficult topics or concerns that they might have overlooked and how they can manage such things. Try to see if you have friends with young children (find the positive friends) and meet up with them. Financial insecurity - yu have to discuss with your Husband about the budgets etc. Loss of freedom - it will definitely be for both of you but see if you can work out a plan to have someone look after the baby (u Wan to introduce the caregiver early in case the baby rejects) and have you couple time and me times once a week or once in 2 weeks. I would personally recommend the prenatal class from KKH an d the Fathers for LIfe talks/workshops. - they were really good. Fortunately for me, there were 3 babies from his and my friends who were giving birth around the same time as me so the fathers can talk about it and they have the some concerns. Having a support group in what's app group chat of pple who are about in your shoes will be good too. U both need to support each other and need others to support you both too. All the best and congrats :)

Đọc thêm

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-17095)