Working after deliver the baby.

Hi. I want to get opinion from u'll. 1st, i'm unemployment since I know i'm pregnant. Then I decide to find the job after deliver my baby. My husband now doing intern and will end before my due date. I'm not sure he want to find a proper job or just stay & help his parents at food stall. However for me, I don't like & feel uneasy. maybe some of u know the feel stay with family in laws. Besides, this area very hard to find the job. When I said to my hubby that I want to find the job after deliver, & I don't know where the place it, and I want him to follow me too. but he don't want. he said he, I can go by myself with the baby. i'm very sad. what should I do?

3 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

lol same here.. my parents ask me and my husband to find a new job at their place but my husband did not wanted too it is because he's mama boy although i'm not living with Parent In-Law but i feel uncomfortable too..My family In-Law kinda sensitive with "financial" especially when my husband got an extra salary..Idk what else to say , i was on argument early this year because of that with his beloved SISTERS .. 3VS1

Đọc thêm

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-74127)

Jnji l'uml'umol Nujkkl Jj . Pk O

Đọc thêm