9 Replies

Lol i guess its just typical elder ppl mindset ah. They just dont want us to show off so much 'shape'. Wear loosely always better to them. I even heard some elders saying dont wear sleeveless or show too much skin if not 'wind' go into our body and cause chills and baby will be affected 🤔🙄

Just wear whatever makes you comfortable! If it means wearing bodycon dresses to show off your baby bump, by all means. I wish I had wanted to wear that more when I was pregnant but I was only comfy in loose dresses, and also because husband was too afraid it makes me look too sexy 😅

I wear bodycon dresses as I find they are quite stretchy - apart from showing off your baby bump but I felt it gave a bit of support - keeping the fats and skin together

Lucky my mil doesnt interfere! Im always in shorts n tees even for gynae apptments. I always wear what is comfy to me because the rest of my dresses r too big....

I dn't think that affect baby. Only thing is , It can be uncomfortable to you. Even you can feel pain.

As long as you feel comfortable, it’s fine. I wear bodycon dresses too ;)

I think it’s perfectly fine . Moreover it gives abit of support

I think as long as you’re comfortable

Times have changed hahah

Trending Questions

Related Articles