21 Replies

It’s normal, I had same problem, each time brush my teeth, I puke, no matter what brand of toothpaste I used. After month 5, I stop puking. All good after all. Advise brush your teeth after dinner 3 hours, so you won’t vomit your meal.

Yes had this during the first trimester. You might want to try changing your toothpaste if it's the mint that makes your nausea. Colgate have a few nice flavoured ones that you might want to check out in the drugstores.

I hope nausea will get better soon. How many weeks are you in? For me, my nauseaness went away after 20 weeks.

Experienced this during first trimester! I dread brushing my teeth especially tongue the whole trimester. I didnt change toothbrush but toothpaste. I got the one with milder taste. Not minty.

I tried both ways too.. But because i have toothache as well so i used sensitive toothpaste.. So my toothache better but have to bear with the nausea feeling.

Nowadays I skip brushing tongue. Sometimes I didn’t even brush my teeth before going to bed or when I wake up. Hahaha smelly mouth.

Yes in my first trimester. Every time after brushing I will vomit without fail but luckily it went away from 2nd trimester onwards.

I thought i was the only one! Happened during my 1st trimester and now ending of 2nd trimester, seems like its starting again 😕

Have u tried using small toothbrush? For me i tried also no used. And because of my toothache in the past 3 weeks, and was told that is normal to be sensitive as well.. So i went to buy the toothpaste for sensitivity.. And is was like dam worst..

I swapped to children's toothpaste and it helped tremendously! Only switched back when I don't feel nauseous anymore.

I will try this method. Just bought darlie kids one.. 😁

Me too! Currently 6 months. After brushing teeth I will feel terrible. It will take almost half day to get better.

Me too.. Almost half a morning everyday when i brush.. At night worst cos cant really slp immediately because of the nausea feeling. 😔😔

Lucky for this post. I still tot I was the only one who had such prob. After brushing always feel so nausea..

I m now trying some other mummy method.. Hopefully will help.. U can try too.

Yes in my 1st trimester. I paused for few seconds breaks in between the brushing process and it helped.

I shall try this

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles