Harmony test

Doctor say im at “ low risk “ of having down syndrome baby so they ask me to do harmony test ? Its ok right .

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Bottom line is are you still keeping the baby IF he/she has DS? I did my Down syndrome scan and was told that I was slightly high risk. It bothered me like heck. I was also advised to go for further checks but my husband and I both decided not to cause no matter what happens, we will keep the baby. Sure, it makes us more prepared before his/her arrival by knowing in advance but what else can you do? You can’t reverse it at all, right? And termination wasn’t at all in our mind. Alhamdulillah, I gave birth to a healthy 3.7kg baby girl at full term (40 weeks) exactly on her EDD. ☺️ If you want a peace of mind, you may ask your gynae what further checks you can do but I’m telling you, don’t waste your money. Stop worrying so much especially if they’ve already confirmed it’s Low risk. Tawakkal. 🙏🏻

Read more
3y trước

Agreed with this mummy too

Harmony test provide >99% accuracy for screening Down syndrome. It also can test the gender of the baby. So if you want the assurance, it is a good test to do. I had my done at KKH @$750.

It will be good that you read up on both Harmony and Panaroma test because they have different level of accuracy and of course costs too.

Thành viên VIP

Just for assurances because ya la first time being a mum , i dnt wan to feel very sad or anything scared will effect baby

3y trước

Yaaa they already tell if never take its okay. But i still insist in taking idk la the feeling is there . I couldnt help it.

If you’re worried better to get it done to have peace of mind

Thành viên VIP

If low risk y nd to do harmony?

Hi, Better to get the test done