Do you let your helper plan the menu or do you give her a weekly menu in advance?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

She cooks whatever is available in the fridge. If she feels adventurous, she asks for permission to cook food from her hometown for us to try. If your helper is new, I think it'll be good for her to have a menu planned in advance. I'm quite fickle and prefer to go with the flow when it comes to food so I definitely can't plan for the week! Haha. Probably a day or two ahead for me.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

I think it depends on whether your helper is able to come up with a proper meal every night. My helper does not need to follow the menu. I just buy the groceries and she will come up with the dishes. I give her recipe books to look at so that she has more ideas. If your helper can't do that, of course a weekly menu will help her alot.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-335)

Best to plan a weekly menu, especially with kids. As there a lot of different meals and snacks to be prepared. Also planing a menu in advance helps in the grocery shopping and less wastage of food also.

Influencer của TAP

I plan the menu and have given my helper all the recipes and demonstrated the recipes so she can prepare them even when I'm not at home to supervise.

I normally try and give her a menu for 2 days, if I dont she plans the menu :)

Thành viên VIP

She just cooks whatever suits the contents available in our fridge

thanks

I always give her a planned menu for the week