Increased discharge @ 3rd trim

My discharge increased during 2nd trim, but i didnt expect for it to increase more in 3rd trim🥵 i dont have itchiness or infection or whatsoever and the discharge is milky white or sometimes clear. I dont wear underwear or pantyliner at home and sometimes to the point it drips on my leg to the point that i thought its water bag leakage but apparently its my discharge. Sometimes after just going to toilet, itll come out again. Its not like alot alot but more to the frequency of it coming out. Is this normal? Currently 34weeks. #FTM

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes it’s normal. I’m 37 weeks now and I wear panty liners all the time. It feels weird when it flows out. Sometimes I wonder if it’s pee or discharge 😂 but when I touch with finger it’s whitish. But on panty liner it becomes yellowish. Don’t worry it’s not an infection unless u itch a lot n it smells. Gynae will do a swab at around 36 weeks to check if u have infection. They will start u on antibiotics during delivery if u have.

Read more

It’s normal. Wear a panty liner. :) I’ve been wearing since 2nd trimester so I can frequently change it and don’t have to keep washing so many panties all the time. :)