Wondering if any mummies to be are having difficulties finding maternity or preggy-friendly clothes?

Difficulty finding maternity clothings to fit

18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

same situation, my clothes all used to be figure hugging type, can't fit anymore. And thanks to China covid policy, my shopping loots all stuck there can't be shipped out. Took over some clothing from friends first.

Try SHEIN. If it doesn’t fit just return them at no cost. Alternatively, just get normal dresses/clothings at larger sizes :) If budget is not an issue, can head over to jumpeatcry’s physical store to try on.

can try tracyeinny clothes. all free size. can fit from S to XXL. some are stretchable and quite long. I think suitable for normal work wear and preg mums. but their clothes not suitable for breastfeeding.

Love exercise clothes from Revved, i got L and XL sizes for shorts and leggings and they fit well for yoga, long walks. Sufficient support for belly & breathable material,

Go with maxi dresses or looser jumpsuits! :) I want a bit more mileage out of my clothes so hopefully I can wear them into my third trimester and postpartum :)

https://shopee.sg/goaryunve.sg?smtt=0.139897065-1652017417.9 Bought quite a lot from this shop. Material is not bad and nice designs too.

apart from shopee i just went for Uniqlo clothes as the dresses are much nicer looking and comfy to wear if its oversized cutting 😅

Almost 95% of my wardrobe I can't wear anymore. so I just purchased oversize dresses. coz after giving birth still can wear.

manage to buy and receive my maternity dress before I start going out.. but delivery really take super long

didn't buy maternity cloth, only get few pairs of jeans and working pants all top wearable pre post🤰