Brazilian befr delivery

did yall do Brazilian befr delivery? is it advisable to do so? or shld ask gynae about it? and for those that nvr do Brazilian, isit embarrassing if deliver thru vaginal birth?

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I did my first ever Brazilian before birth cause I wanted to present a “clean” vag haha. And hell the Brazilian hurts!!!! And speaking of embarrassment, I did have a clean vag but I pooped instead 😒 so it’s way worse than having a bush 😂. Anyways, gynaes can’t really be bothered whether you have a bush or not, although some will ask you to slightly shave them so it’s easier for them to stitch without any hairs getting in the way but even if you do not, it’s fine don’t worry.

Read more

for hygiene and sometimes safety reasons, best to seek gynae advice before waxing below. And, no, it's not embarrassing at all for not shaving. I didn't expect to get shaved but welp, emergency c section and the nurse had to. I don't even have the energy to be bothered by it as I was already in pain and thinking about the surgery.

Read more

not sure if it is something to consider for u, but I do sugaring frequently. sugaring itself is ok. but when u are big and heavy with the belly, climbing up onto the bed where they do sugaring really quite tiring. and depending on the outlet, u might end up needing to climb a lot of stairs to get to the shop.

Read more

When you’re pregnant everything down there is extra sensitive so yes, it will be painful especially if you’ve never done waxing before. Anyway, when I gave birth to my first daughter the nurse even shaved for me as I had to have an emergency c-sect 🤷🏻‍♀️

Im planning to do sugaring 1-2 weeks before EDD in hoping ill make it in time 😂 plus ive been doing it since pre pregnancy. Idt you should be embarrassed, cause i believe they have bigger concerns other than this and they have seen tons of bushy Vs every single day.

I don't intend to..I'm physically uncomfortable enough without going to seek for more pain with a Brazilian 😂 plus, for gynaes, delivering is just routine to them, they've seen it all, bush or not, so don't worry too much haha

I did it to be neater down there for delivery but it’s hella painful hahaha I had to do it over two sessions so smth to consider if it’s your first time. 😅

If u didn’t do Brazilian before it will sure be pain But it’s not embarrassing. U can just shave it. Ask ur husband to help u if u can’t bend down haha

Read more

I have been waxing for years so I did it before delivery. Not much of a difference in terms of the pain. My gynae says it’s ok to do it.

i did a few days before delivery. felt its more hygienic as after vaginal birth its more bloody than usual menses