Did you create a social media account or fan page solely for your kids?

88 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I have been searching all my life for a easy way to truly trust my fiancee because i had been thinking she only would accept to marry me because of my wealth and riches this is one thing that get me sad always, then my woman eventually leaves me. I’m 61 years now. I met a hacker who ease my effort so far. He hacked into my girlfriend cell phone just as i ever wants it. It got so interesting when i could read her whatsapp conversation and different text messages, waste no more time [email protected] helped me and within few hours my life became a lot easier since everything became clear to me. I have promised him to share this great privilege. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

We can’t forget CYBER CREDIT GURU in a hurry. My husband was declared bankruptcy in 2019 (and we later on realized that the mobile home in which we lived was included). While I had a debt of $26k and about 9 negative items on my report. As a result, we couldn’t get a mortgage until we had our reports fixed. We were frustrated, there was absolutely nothing we could do until we encountered CYBERCREDITGURU (AT) GMAIL DOT COM / +1 (650) 439 0624 via a positive review about them on a blog. Today we are in a house of our own, all negative items removed and score raised from 430, 470 respectively to 782 each in 6 days. Thanks to team CyberGuru!

Read more

Life has taught me so many lessons. No matter how good, humble and honest you are to them that doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way. I married my husband for almost five years now with no idea that he was cheating on me. I noticed some changes in his character and I decided to confide in a friend who introduced me to a hacker whose name is William Peterson. This guy did a wonderful and perfect job for me by hacking his phone call log, facebook messenger messages, phone messages, whatsapp, Skype, database and so on. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

Do you need a quick long or short term Loan with a relatively low interest rate as low as 3%? We offer business Loan, personal Loan, home Loan, auto Loan, student Loan, debt consolidation Loan etc.. no matter your credit score. Personal Loans (Secure and Unsecured) Business Loans (Secure and Unsecured) Consolidation Loan and many more. Contact US for more information about Loan offer and we will solve your financial problem. contact us via email: [email protected] Phone number: +917428831341 (Call/What's app)

Read more

Do you need a quick long or short term Loan with a relatively low interest rate as low as 3%? We offer business Loan, personal Loan, home Loan, auto Loan, student Loan, debt consolidation Loan etc.. no matter your credit score. Personal Loans (Secure and Unsecured) Business Loans (Secure and Unsecured) Consolidation Loan and many more. Contact US for more information about Loan offer and we will solve your financial problem. contact us via email: [email protected] Phone number: +917428831341 (Call/What's app)

Read more

no, two reasons . first reason being there are way too many creeps online these days , that is invasion of my child's privacy in my opinion I know I wouldn't want a bunch of photos of myself online for everyone to look at when I was a child . Instead I made an email I plan to give my kids the password to at 16 . I send all the pictures to that email, and also send emails if we had a memorable day about what happened that day

Read more

We created one joint account for our 3kids. Profile photo and also the cover photo is not their face. It is a private account. We only add up close family members to the account. Not even our friends to it. And we make sure not to share certain types of photos.. photos in bathing suits etc. Also we do not upload and tag our location immediately. We do a throwback and wont say the date and time at all.

Read more

haha no way. They'll eventually create one for themselves. My nephew is only 5 and he already made one for himself lol. He learnt how to swipe earlier than he learnt how to use a pencil! I think it's more like our job to teach them about internet safety and be their "policeman". We can't stop em, might as well be the person they turn to instead for everything, tech support included haha!

Read more

Every day, I marvel at your growth and spirit. You are my greatest joy and inspiration. Know that you are loved unconditionally, and that love will forever guide you through life's journey. Cherish each moment, dream big, and never forget the magic that resides within https://eduuolvera.net. You are my world, and I am endlessly proud to be your parent.

Read more

Despite social media, show them how business works. Give them all the information that are important for them in future. Unlock the mystery behind DBA – What does it stand for? Is it your business's Trade Name? Get ready to delve into the world of DBA with our comprehensive website https://startfleet.io/guide/what-is-a-dba-and-why-do-i-need-it!

Read more