Diaper changing is probably the task all new dads fear. How can we get men to realise there's really not much to it?

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Its not as difficult as what we think. At first I saw many videos on YouTube which is really funny and I learn from there too. and on the first day my baby arrived after his feed I help him change diapers instead because my wife is having an. Ceserean and she is in pain and couldn't help so I try and its really easy job . Nothing to be afraid of . After all its our own child we should learn and help up . And one part which make me learn my lesson is baby pee or poo like a rocket without warning so its better to prepare some sheet of papers or cloth to prevent getting stain or wet .

Read more
Thành viên VIP

It's really not as hard as you think it is. Breastfed babies's poo don't stink, so you can arm yourself with wet wipes and clean that s*** up, literally. When you have passed that level and can change diapers with confidence, proceed to the second stage where you wash your baby's bottom with water instead of wet wipes. Also, if you have a boy, be careful that you don't get a pee fountain in your face. Hold it down so the pee goes into the diaper. Babies LOVE peeing during diaper changes. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Read more

whatever you do, don't nag him about it or tell him that he is unable to do a simple task. men find it hard to handle a tiny baby and changing diaper can be a big deal for them. show your hubby how he can place the baby safely on the bed or changing station, and easily change the diaper. to make it less messy, ask him to change it when the baby has peed, and not pooped.

Read more

You can't. There's nothing you can say to us that would make us feel that "that's not much to it". It is a big deal. We know it's a big deal. We just have to do our job as expected of us whether we like it or not I still haven't gotten used to it. But I go through it dutifully like I do when I complete my national service. We don't have to enjoy it. We just have to do it.

Read more

Breastfed baby's poo doesn't stink? Hahaha. I hate that sourish salted fish smell though. I can only say practice makes perfect. As wives what we can do is to close one eye even if it looks ugly. Refrain from reprimanding daddies even if it leaks. I spend a lot of effort holding my words back so my husband can enjoy his bloopers.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

My hubby is really good with babies and changing diapers is a breeze for him. He started right from the time the baby was born and we have 4 kids in all. Actually even my 11year and 8year old sons can change diapers of their little brother when I am busy with chores. I guess they take after their daddy.

Read more

before the birth of our first one i also thought it was too gross and even after the baby arrived i hated changing diapers. it is natural. if you want your hubby to participate, i guess just show him how it is done. ask him to try it out once or twice and see how he reacts.

I think it's a very bad assumption here. doesn't mean most guys scared to change diaper. even my wife's classmate dun dare to change diaper even until now when boy is 3. nothing major with the poo and pee. just the mentality. guys and gals alike

My husband does the changing most of the time after the first. Before the baby's arrival, he thinks that it will be so bad from youTube videos but after when he tried for the first time, he does diaper changing better than me.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-1033)