Debate : Whether to vaccinate your baby or not? What are some pros and cons of NOT vaccinating?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Here are some pros of NOT vaccinating, which I found on this website (http://www.naturalnews.com/048151_vaccination_dangers_children_Big_Pharma.html#ixzz41ejROz8l). I am personally FOR vaccinating and I think it's a disservice not to vaccinate your child so I can only quote pros of non-vaccination from a website: - Vaccines have never been proven safe or effective. Every single study used as "evidence" that vaccines are safe erroneously compares side effects from one vaccine to side effects from another vaccine, effectively cancelling them out. - The first vaccine was a complete failure, which the industry tried to cover up. The first vaccine ever produced, for smallpox, was a complete disaster. The health consequences in those who received it included syphilis and death, though a concerted effort was made at the time to cover up these outcomes. - Vaccines are highly profitable for drug companies, which aren't held liable for damages. - All vaccines contain deadly chemical additives. The average paediatrician would be hard-pressed to provide package inserts outlining vaccine ingredients to their clients prior to pushing vaccines. - Unvaccinated children are generally healthier. International studies looking at the health outcomes of unvaccinated children compared to their vaccinated peers have repeatedly shown that the unjabbed are generally less afflicted with allergies, autism, behavioural disorders, autoimmune dysfunction and respiratory ailments. I personally believe that the benefits of preventing disease with a vaccine far outweigh the risks. Sure, there are risks but nothing is perfect and why chance your child's life on "what is right and what is wrong"? Any medicine can cause reactions, but serious vaccine side effects are very rare. The numbers don't lie - vaccination saves lives. Immunization is considered one of the greatest public health achievements of the 20th century, and experts agree that immunization is key to staying healthy. The UNICEF cites in its website: "Vaccines keep children alive and healthy by protecting them against disease. Immunization is especially important for the hardest to reach families as it can also be a bridge to other life-saving care for mothers and children in isolated communities – such as child nutritional screening, anti-malarial mosquito nets, vitamin A supplements and de-worming tablets. Immunization is one of the most successful and cost-effective public health investments we can make for future generations. Vaccines are protecting more children than ever before. But, in 2012, nearly one in five infants - 22.6 million children - missed out on the basic vaccines they need to stay healthy. Low immunization levels compromise gains in all other areas of health for mothers and children. The poorest, most vulnerable children who need immunization the most continue to be the least likely to get it. Almost one third of deaths among children under 5 are preventable by vaccine. UNICEF and its partners are working to change these numbers and ensure that all children are successfully protected with vaccines. But, if immunization is not prioritized, the most marginalized children will not get vaccines, which could mean the difference between life and death."

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-3330)

Thành viên VIP

@idza is there a point where some of the vaccines (perhaps in some countries at least) are no longer required, such as because the disease is practically wiped out?

thanks