Dear mummies do u feel stress or tends to blame yourself when your kid gets attached to your maid? pls teach me how to handle this situation? i'm a shift working mummy with three rotating shift.. Pls help cos i felt so sad when my kids attach to my maid.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

I think this is very natural and common to feel this way. Unfortunately for us working mummies, there is always this dilemma and guilt. What you can try to do is to spend as much time as you can with your kid when you are at home. This minimises the contact that your helper has with your child. It is inevitable that your kid will be attached to your helper but think of it positively. Your helper is helping you to care for your child while you are out at work. When you reach home, take over this job from your helper and spend quality time with your child to 'make up' for lost time. Shower her with love and care and your child will love you for it. Don't worry too much. Kids do know who is their mother. :)

Read more

I know how you feel. I teach 8-12 hrs @ week at polytechnic and though I spend a lot of time with my kids, they do run to my helper for food or just comfort when I 'punish' them :). To me, it's acceptable. My helper helps me since they were born - when I am out with my hubby or work, she's there for them. What differentiates mummy and maid is nightime - they want me and papa. You see, I have never allowed any of my children to sleep with maids, whether I work full time or part time. As for play, it's mummy too - helper is there to feed and babysit when I am busy. my advice- start with play ;)

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-598)

thanks