Any parents here knows an alternative daycare beside OasisTots?

My daughter daycare is having centre closure for a day and I’m trying to find an alternative solution to get her look after as both me and my husb will be at work and there’s no one else to help. #helpamumout

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I understand your concern about finding an alternative daycare solution for your daughter due to the closure of her current daycare center for a day. It can be challenging to manage work commitments while ensuring your child is well taken care of. One option you can consider is looking for other daycare centers or childcare services in your area that offer temporary care for children. You can search online for daycare centers with temporary drop-in services or flexible scheduling options to accommodate your needs on short notice. Another solution could be reaching out to family, friends, or neighbors who might be able to help with looking after your daughter for the day. Sometimes, a trusted person in your circle could provide temporary childcare assistance. Additionally, you can explore nanny services or babysitters who offer on-demand care for children. Hiring a professional caregiver for the day can be a reliable option when you need someone to watch over your child while you're at work. It's essential to ensure that whoever is looking after your daughter is trustworthy, experienced, and capable of caring for her needs while you and your husband are at work. I hope these suggestions help you find a suitable alternative daycare solution for your daughter's temporary care needs. https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

💕