8 Các câu trả lời

VIP Member

That's the very reason why dad bought another tv set placed in their room. My toddler thinks that she's the only person righteous with the television and so she screams when we try to switch channels. Not all the time though but still you can't win her. So that I think would be the best solution to such a dad's dilemma.

If your toddler really can't be reasoned with, then it's best to change the channel, since it's hard to deal with tantrums. haha. But what you can do is create a schedule for your child, so that they have a set TV watching schedule that doesn't interfere with the game. :)

No, hehe, I will try distracting him by giving him his favorite toy or even his favorite snack hehe, paraparaan lang. Last resort for me is too call the mommy, it never fails, then i make sure right after he will have his turn

VIP Member

Nako gantong ganto din ang scenario sa bahay ng pinsan ko. Ang ending nga lang e dahil sinasabi ng pinsan ko sa asawa niya na pabayaan ang bata, nageendup na hindi nakakanood yung husband niya so minsan mainit ang ulo.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-12168)

No! I'll let her use my smartphone first to watch episodes of her favorite cartoon show on YouTube for a while or maybe distract her with other things. Then, I'll let her watch the TV after the do or die game! :D

We have anticipated that. So we bought another tv so that everybody can watch his or her own show.

If we only had 1 TV, I'll let my kid or even my wife to watch their favorite show.

Câu hỏi liên quan

Câu hỏi phổ biến

Những bài viết liên quan