PPROM low and leaking amniotic fluid

Hi. Currently am 26 w, anyone able to advice on PPROM, leaking amniotic fluid and low amniotic fluids? So far my doc said I have leaking amniotic fluid but I've never seen it come out vaginally so is it possible to have resealed. Any more advice? Been drinking at least 5 l of water daily and taking care of myself with bed rest at home. #firstbaby #1stimemom #advicepls

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Drinking lots of water is really good but 5l a day can be harmful. It's too much and could lead to water intoxication. Be careful on that. For pregnant women, we need to drink 2-3l/day. Bed rest as much as possible. Abstain from sex as you may be exposed to infection. Your gynae should tell you on the treatments? Like giving steroid? Antibiotics?

Read more
4y trước

No antibiotics as I previously completed my course and didn't have an infection! I got steroids to help with baby lung development

pls do take care. i had it at 20 weeks and had to terminate my pregnancy as there were insufficient fluid for baby to survive. Praying for your smooth pregnancy journey. 💜

Increasing water intake. , Rest

xjddnd ex

nznzbbdng