12 Replies

I don't wear to sleep. It's more comfortable to sleep without and allowing some breathing for our breast especially when they are cooped up inside bras the whole day. if you're uncomfortable, consider getting those wireless bras that looks like sports bras for night wear.

I find it uncomfortable to sleep without a bra due to sensitive nipples. So I have been sleeping with bra for a few years now since pregnancy with my firstborn. I think it is important to make sure that the bra is soft without wires and the material needs to be breathable.

Yes I do as I feel it helps to keep the boobs in place (I'm a DD cup so it needs way more support). And my boobs keep leaking at night since my baby now sleeps longer hours so having a bra allows me to wear a nursing pad.

I wear a bra to sleep and i dont know whether is it bad or not but i do heard sone people say wearing a bra to sleep it is bad but i dont really care

No for me as I felt should let my breast to breathe 🙊 and it’s more comfortable esp after wearing it whole day at work/outside

no they say should let the blood circulates. sometimes i forget my breast will become firm and sore. best not to wear to sleep

No!! And I’m not sure if it’s good or bad. But it’s comfy without bra at night.

I wear a bra to sleep at night though... haha.. feels uncomfy when i dun 😂😂

VIP Member

For me comfort is important weather it’s good or not .. I prefer dont 😉

I wear wireless bra... More comfy.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles