Flexi working arrangement

Just curious - If given the option, would you mummies rather wfh 2 or 3 days a week, or wfh half day everyday?

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Depends on what suits you the best. Eg if your child is in primary/secondary then wfh half day everyday may be better. My wife will choose wfh 2 or 3 days a week as needs to spend time to travel and can't really do much if to wfh half day everyday.

4y trước

If in playgroup, nursery or kindy?

my company has made mandatory for pregnant ladies to wfh since covid. Unless u hv certain reason that u need to be in ofc, u r not allowed back... The boredom is killing me....

4y trước

My baby was premature so pd said to keep him home for first 3 months since he’s quite vulnerable. And then after the 3 months covid came then Cb. Then mat leave ended and I started work but wfh all the way until now. Really totally got used to just being at home and not going out. It’s been a good 8 months or so since I’ve resumed going out

Depends on the situation. I would choose WFH 2-3 days a week so I can spend a bit more time with baby while at home.

Thành viên VIP

2 to 3 days is the better option. Would rather have a complete day without work. 😊

4y trước

Wfh is still working haha. Not part time

Influencer của TAP

If the work load can really be reduced accordingly, I’ll prefer 2-3 days a week

4y trước

Wfh is working still. Not part time.

Thành viên VIP

wfh 2 or 3 days. save the travel time!

I think 2-3 days wfh is better

2-3 days a week sounds great

not wfh half day everyday

Wfh 2 or 3 days