Just curious if anyone in this group can safely say that they have secured the children's future?

6 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Hi Kirsten. As a new family, we have 2 children (6 and 1 yr old), we are already securing their future. Am a Financial advisor and We do anything we know base on our current resources to set aside our savings for our future. We bought ourselves and our children insurances not only for the sake of insurance but also for us to gain funds. This product is called VUL that has insurance at the same time investment component. It's a win-win for us. Mas maganda ito for saving long term kasi it can gain as much as 12% per annum vs bank to only 1% maximum gain in time deposit. Although we pray that we are always safe but when something happen to you as a bread winner, it has insurance that will secure your childrens financial needs. I hope to inspire parents here to secure their families' future. ☺💜

Đọc thêm

Actually, I haven't secured my child's education yet. However, I'm planning and working on it. If ever man, ayoko ng aasa sya sa lahat ng pamana na ibibigay ko sa kanya. I want her to work for it. Mas mahihirapan sya kapag kulang sya sa diskarte. Pagiging mautak at madiskarte sa buhay, takot sa Diyos at pagiging mabuti sa kapwa, sa tingin ko yun ang magandang ipamana sa kanila. :) Kasi pag meron na sila nun, kaya na nila ang lahat.

Đọc thêm

Not yet. We have 2 children and I was only able to get an educational fund for my eldest but I'm still planning to switch providers. Aside from saving in the bank, I feel it's really more secured if I invest in mutual funds and the like. So I'm still exploring opportunities at the moment.

Not fully secured yet, but we are doing what we can based on our current income. My husband and I both have insurances so that our daughter will have something for her schooling in case something happened to us. We are still saving up for her educational fund.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-18731)

Not yet, but we are working on it. We have allocated budget every month for our baby's schooling. We also have insurances and other investments.