should i??

Craving sushi since pregnant till now third trimester

18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It's the last stretch. Just avoid raw food until deliver. Some people say it's fine if you go to those reputable (and very expensive) Japanese restaurants where the sashimi is definitely fresh. But I think not worth risking it. If you really want sushi, choose those with cooked ingredients (e.g., fried egg, soft shell crab, or boiled prawns).

Read more

Any sushi is fine. As for sashimi, I had raw sashimi during my pregnancy and my baby is fine. I didn't have any stomach upset whatsoever. Go to reputable shops and consume as soon as you can after purchase. I did limit my intake, like 1-3 slices per sitting at most and I only eat it once a month.

I waited till 3rd trimester too and only ate once or twice... ate only a few slices of raw sashimi and let husband eat the rest. Try to consume the smallest amount you can, to satisfy that craving.

Yes it’s fine if it’s from a reputable source. Just in moderation. I had raw sushi and medium cooked beef patties during my whole pregnancy. It’s all about moderation

Influencer của TAP

go to reputation Jap restaurant for salmon sashimi, eat in moderation is fine.

Thành viên VIP

Consume in moderation. I had shasimi when I was pregnant. All is fine.

Consume in moderation , i had sushi during my 3rd trimester .

Hi, Better to avoid raw sushi. You can have the cooked ones

Thành viên VIP

Make sure it’s from a trustable source but best to avoid

Maybe just the cooked ones like tamago and Kani?