5 Replies

my confinement lady didnt let me carry and kept asking me to rest when i had massage session (whole body is with oil). but any other time that im without oil, i can carry her. maybe u can tell her that u wanna learn how to care for baby esp when she is gonna be gone soon.. etc. we took over 1 week before she left as baby started to prefer her as well

how long are you intending to have the nanny? if it were me I would have firmly stated my stance that I want to carry MY BABY. and if she is not willing to accept that, I would fire her. husbands wont get it, it's your maternal instincts.

i heard many horror nanny stories. pls be firm and fire the nanny if she is depriving ur rights to care for the baby. tts also the reason why i not getting any nanny bcoz i duno wat will she do to my baby when i not looking 😭

during my time also. my nanny will tell me to rest as much as possible & I get upset. but remember she will only be there for 1 month. after that she will be gone. dont worry so much.

I will scold her and fire her and tell her off. Thats your baby she has no right to do that.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles