Cloth diapering parents with EBF babies, what kind of wetter is your baby? Is your baby able to soak an insert within 3 hrs?

3 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

EBF and ECD momma here. My baby is already 8 months old but our Microfiber inserts are not fully soaked after 3 hours. However, I did notice that our Quigle Bum default inserts which used to be all-nighters, are now leaking when I check them in the morning. So we're probably going to the medium-heavy wetter phase. However, the weather could also be a factor since the rainy season can turn even the light wetters into super heavy ones.

Đọc thêm

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-8744)

Yes. My baby is 3 months and a heavy wetter. We usually change cloth diaper every 3 hours that's why I purchased more cloth diapers :) But my pedia says it's normal since my bay is a boy.

8y trước

My baby rarely soaks his diapers, and I think he is really a light wetter. When he was younger, he used to have more pee but I don't know what happened why he pees quite less now.