Annual Flu Vaccine

Circa 2020 when my little family and I are on top of our vaccine game cause we were planning to visit Malia's grandma who lives in Japan but then COVID happened.... 🙇🏼‍♀️ Aside from my daughter's birthday, I'm really looking forward to the time when we can finally travel together and visit our loved ones. Now that COVID-19 vaccines are available and things are slowly going back how it used to be, I also have to make sure that our vaccines are up to date so I can relax my mind and travel with ease. My husband and I are definitely preparing to get our annual flu shots so we can protect not just ourselves but also our daughter. It's essential so we can avoid viral diseases and enjoy our family trip, wherever that may be. 💗 Did you know that adults should also get their flu vaccine? If not, join us Team BakuNanay on Facebook so you can get an accurate and timely information about anything vaccine-related! This group has been super helpful especially to first time moms like me. 🌸 #TeamBakuNanay #ProudToBeABakuNanay #AllAboutBakuna #HealthierPhilippines #VaccinesWorkForAll

Annual Flu Vaccine
1 Trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi
Thành viên VIP

❤️

Post reply imageGIF