My child has a naughty new classmate, and copied the naughty classmate behaviors. The teacher has told me after a week's observation. These behaviors include, talking back to teacher, not doing school works, eye-rolling when teacher tells my child off, playing during classes even they sit far apart which distracts the other students... My child don't have these habits at all in class last year, told by the teacher. Teacher suggest splitting them up for the time being and hope my side can minimise both kids meeting out. I know the classmate parents and half of me wants my child to stay away from the naughty classmate but half of me hopes to also help the naughty classmate to behave in class (am i overstepping the parenting boundary of the naughty classmate?). What should i do?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

ok, for me, i will just be firm in my words. I would say (example his name is A) A, no, do not do that ok? it's not very nice. I would say it infront of his mother. Since we would go for playdate. i would expect you to be nice and play nice too. But if the mother don't seem too happy about it. Honestly i would say end the playdate outing.

Read more

I think Jus separate them for the time being for the good of your child . As for the naughty child , let his parents be the one to teach and handle him . Bad company corrupts character . It is important to teach our kids to choose their friends wisely

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-27418)

It's perfectly understandable. my son is going through this too. he came home punching and kicking me. i just spoke to the teacher this morning.

Teacher's suggestion is good. You cannot help the "naughty" classmate. His parents should be the one.

Thành viên VIP

Do you and the naughty kid meet other then school time? As in going out to play and all?

7y trước

I really hope he can learn to self control and not submissive to peer pressure and strong willed kids and hence doing wrong things even though he knows he should not do. Hope this happens before my child goes Primary One next year.