Just to rant: my “singaporean” girlfriends ban playdo at home”

Cause it’s makes the house messy. Her kid is 3 and 5. I bought them playdo for Xmas and she asked me if can change cause she don’t allow play do at home. Wtf

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-52204)

Thành viên VIP

I don't! I have playdoh, other types of dough in a big box. my girl gets to go pick out which colours and tools she wants to play with whenever she wants! Let them play and explore!

5y trước

that's the way to go mummy

It’s sad man. Though she might have some valid concerns. Best if the kids use it in a designated area? Try suggesting

just let the kids be kids and let them enjoy their childhood. when they start school it will be all about school homework.

Thành viên VIP

suggest to invite them to your home for playdo fun - give her a chance to see that it doesn't have to be messy

Good moms have sticky floors, messy kitchens, laundry piles, dirty oven & happy kids. So just let the kids be kids

5y trước

That's right.

Oh dear. Kids will always make mess. must be a showroom