Any c-section moms here ?

Any C-sec moms here? Are you using any special formula milk for your child? Please share

19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Csect twice and I wasn't told of any special formula. I think the concern abt csect babies is abt them not getting the mom's good bacteria or microbes through the birth canal. But I guess that's why is best for babies to be fed breastmilk. However, of course not everyone is blessed with enough breastmilk or have difficulties breastfeeding. For myself, both my kids were mixed fed breastmilk and formula due to undersupply. Doc recommended Nan HA for my babies as I'm asthmatic and allergic to certain things. But aft 6 months, I got them to try other formula as we were given samples like Similac and Aptamil, they were ok with them too. So far my kids didn't fall sick so easily. While I'm still breastfeeding my 2nd who's in her 6 months, I make sure to eat my vitamins daily (still taking obimin, calcium and fish oil even after giving birth).

Read more
Thành viên VIP

My one child who was delivered via C-section seemed to have a weaker immune system compared to his brother Doctor explained that C-sec babies have fewer protective bacteria in their gut. I'm using Aptamil because of the synbiotic which says can help to boost his immune system faster.

Thành viên VIP

My doctor asked me to supplement more probiotics for my child, because he's delivered through c-sec, less good bacteria in the gut. Using Aptamil gold now, it has highest level of probiotics

C sect mom here. Our baby was given S26 by the hospital. Later we switched to Similac total comfort and then nature one. What does csect have to do with fm?

I’m using Aptamil Gold+ for my newborn. Was being told by my newborn’s PD that it’s 1 of the better brand for csect babies.

Thành viên VIP

Yes, I’m using Aptamil gold, can see the difference in my daughter, she has stronger immunity now. She likes the taste too.

Influencer của TAP

I just start giving my LO aptamil gold, very high probiotic level, it helps to restore his gut health and immunity

im csec mum here. Kkh gave lactogen and we just continue giving. so far so good and this brand is not expensive.

3t trước

Same

C-sec mom here. Ive been giving aptamil for my LO to help with her immunity. So far, no complains.

Thành viên VIP

Saw the ads that Aptamil is scientifically proven for c-sec children. Thinking to try.