12 Replies

My bump was small all the way. I started noticing only about 6-7 months. I gave birth to my daughter weighing 3.2kg. So I think it is fine as long as baby is healthy. Good luck, don't worry so much!

Thank you 🙏🙂

VIP Member

My bump didn’t show throughout the pregnancy so Long as baby is growing well and is healthy it’s fine ! My son was born 3.002kg , I even got questioned by the nurses if I’m really preg 😅

Thanks ya. 🙂

I was like you before worried bump not getting bigger 🤭 but my baby bump start to show after 5months. Probably because im kinda big so took awhile to get bigger

Thanks ya🙂

As long as baby is fine. Also i know someone that was 12weeks and i coudlnt see any bump. I was 4 weeks and my tummy looks like 3months at that time haha

Thanks you ya🙂

VIP Member

As long as ur baby is growing well. Alternatively you can ask ur gynea is ur baby growing well and get enough nutrients from you or not 😊😊

Thank you🙂.

Super Mum

As long as baby is growing healthily, bump size can differ. Sometimes our body build is different so bump don’t look obvious or smaller.

Thanks thanks ya🙂

VIP Member

Mine too! First pregnancy maybe smaller, abs muscles still holding the bump in. It won't affect baby size!

Thank you. 🙂

VIP Member

Same for me. My bump also didn’t grow proportionately to my baby growing size for both pregnancies. :)

Thanks ya🙂 maybe because im still 4months preg.

Different body different bump size. If doc say everything is fine. Don’t need to worry!!

Thank you. 🙂🙂

It’s different for every individual :) don’t worry too much!

Thank you🙂

Trending Questions