Do you bring your baby to wedding dinner? Is it too loud for them?

49 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I brought my boy 2x . When he was 1+ mth n 7+mth. 1+ mth he was ok. 7+ mth he was actually a little scare by the yum Seng and I got to cover his ears for him

I have a wedding banquet coming up in October, my baby girl will be 6mos by then. I am still hesitant whether or not to bring her.

yes i brought my baby to a few wedding dinners already! not really, if it gets too loud, can jus leave the ballroom for awhile

I think it's ok, can always bring ur kid out if needed, with kids it's very expected to be leaving the table now & then

We have the same kind of party after baptize but I put this headphones on the baby. He feels the vibrations though....

I Brought baby to a wedding at 3 months ol everything was fine. He slept throughout the event. So id say, its okay.

If the invite doesn't say cannot then should be OK. Of gets loud then can always take outside

So much fun. All lovingand caring people around Them. They and we wouldn't want to miss IT.

It depends but i would not recommend to. Sebab it can be inconvenient for bothhh 😭

Hmmm brought mine when he's one yr old but he lost patience halfway thru n tantrum