Can you Bring a baby for gold class movie?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Absolutely. I brought my 9 month old for a gold class movie. I recommend doing a movie close to bed time and after a heavy meal and diaper change, where baby is already very sleepy. Ensure you also bring a pacifier and some toys to distract baby in case he/she starts to get cranky. Also try to use your baby carrier and have baby wrapped close to you as the loud sounds can be very scary for baby. Have fun! Let us know how it goes

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-21632)

I always bring baby along for movies but recently was being rejected for one of it due to the age restriction but i have already bought the tickets! Damn upset.. 😭 it was never not ok leh.. 😞

Yes u can. Some babies maybe screamy or scared by the loud sounds while some may just sleep thru. But I think u are limited to certain timing of shows only

Yes of course, why wouldnt you be able too. Even for the normal cinema you can bring your lil bub.

thanks