Breast Soreness

Hey, can breast soreness stopped at 6 weeks of being pregnant? Cause i dont have other symptoms besides that. How would i know i if missed carried? :/ heard horrible stories from others about missed carried and lost of symptoms

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I miscarried before it started off bleeding then the bleeding gets worse then blood clots then liver looking alike thingy then after that the sac come out. Even after miscarriage my breasts were sore for even a week or two after that so don’t worry lack of breast soreness is not a sign of miscarriage ba

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Don’t worry too much and stop listening to those stories. It will affect you unnecessarily. You will be visiting your gynae as and when your appointment is due. Use that as a platform to reassure yourself.

3y trước

My suggestion start reading positive things about pregnancy, just stay calm and watch funny baby videos whenever u feel something negative.. say positive morning affirmations if u can.. it helps a lot... and just lookout for any bleeding signs.. if its there.. u should immediately contact ur doctor.. stop worrying start enjoying

Hello! Don’t worry. Symptoms come and go. Not to worry, unless there’s bleeding. Take care!