25 Replies

TapFluencer

honestly financial is just a excuse. if you really want the baby there's will there's way. impossible that you can only give middle income Life to baby but you expect a high income Life. it's just how you see things. if you and your bf willing to work it out you will find a way. FYI 12 weeks baby already form with hand and leg you bear to kill a life like that?

no one can force you do thing you don't want to do. the choice is in your hand.

Hello! I am a single mum too. I chose not to marry my ex boyfriend as he cheated while I was pregnant. My parents were strongly against it but I didn’t want to abort. I had to save every single cent, worked part time while studying, ate 1 meal a day. You can do this! Lmk if you need someone to talk to :)

Not gonna judge yall. But. The guilt will surely follow u for life, maybe not to the guy but u as a mum, u will remember this. U just give some thoughts about this again. 12weeks is like a chicken wing size. Not small already. If yall gonna try to give birth n although it may be a struggle, im sure yall can pull tru this.

You can try reaching out to social communities who may be able to assist you financially.

Put up for adoption

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles