3yr old

hi all...my boy 3yr old still drinking fm 4x a day...i want to transit him to fresh milk..how do i do that? and which brand of fresh milk?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Is your LO going childcare? Childcare will transit from bottle to cup, from powder to fresh milk. I start by giving fresh milk when we go out as i don’t bring any milk bottle and powder out anymore so they don’t drink when we are out unless we go ntuc bring fresh milk. My son also 3 will only drink it’s flavoured milk but still a big improvement. Most of the brands are ok except HL, they are not made from real fresh milk. I usually give meiji, pauls. Taste better.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

You can transit by offering one milk feed per day with fresh milk then gradually increasing the number of feeds, like transitioning between stages of FM. Farmhouse, Meiji, etc are good as long as they are full cream. But anyway, it's also OK to continue FM if you are on brands without sucrose

Thành viên VIP

You can start off introducing fresh milk as a beverage and then replace 1 milk feed with fresh milk. Transiting will take time as fresh milk isn't sweet like formula milk so he might resist. Paul's, Pura and Greenfield are good choices.

Thành viên VIP

for me 3yrs to start fresh milk abit early i felt. cos thos fresh milk dont hv as much DHA as formulated milk tat is why so expensive. but if budget don't permit then no choice just to fill the kid tummy then choose oragnic fresh milk.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-109532)

Thành viên VIP

I actually mixed fresh milk with FM to slowly introduce the fresh milk taste. My PD recommended Paul's Milk!

Thành viên VIP

Hope this will help ^ ^

Post reply image