Why my period delay

Been feeling unwell and also the nausea feeling for a few days alrdy. My period has yet to come. Is there possibilities that im preg again? I just gave birth 7 mths ago.

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

There are cases when some conceived 3 mths post partum. My husband has an aunt who gave birth to her 2 daughter on the same year. Can and will happen if you're sexually active. Best to test when you've missed your period for a week.

Get a test kit from Watson or Guardian - get the house brand one as it’s way cheaper and you get two sticks. I’d suggest you check in the evening and the next morning. I got pregnant 8 months after giving birth to my first.

4y trước

is ur period consistent?

Will suggest to buy test kit if you missed your period more than 5 days. There is possibility you can be pregnant which happened to me. I give birth in Feb this year and im currently pregnant at 17 wks plus.

I have a colleague who gave birth to her first and then her second just after a year. That means she got pregnant at around 2-3 months after she gave birth. It’s possible. All the best!

Influencer của TAP

there are alot of possibilities like too tired from motherhood, stress etc. you can buy a kit to check too I heard it's easily to get pregnant first 6 month after giving birth too

Thành viên VIP

It's possible to get pregnant again. I know of family and friends who have kids with less than 1.5yrs age gap. So they conceived within an year from first delivery.

yes there may be chances if you have been active in sex with your spouse. Buy a test kit to know if you are pregnant. Good luck, mummy (:

4y trước

but do you know someone that got pregnant again within less than a year?