Mum dislike and sometimes doesn't allow cooking in the kitchen

Because she said there's clothes hanging on top (HDB flat) and the clothes might catch on the smell of the cooking. But the thing is, my family members only keep the clothes once a week when they do another round of laundry. I just find it ridiculous that cooking isn't allowed 🤷🏻‍♀️ I can't wait to get my own place...anybody have intro of agent or someone that is willing to rent out their apartment? Thanks #1stimemom #randomtalk #havekitchenforwhat #candemolishthekitchenalready

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Youre saying they kept the clothes up there for the rest of the days eventho its dried up until the next laundry? If yes, thats insane. They should make a habit of putting the clothes away after they dried up. If i were you, i would just tell off about how lazy they are and i would just bring down the clothes, place it outside and cook. Cannot cook thn eat what? So much money to order grab or eat outside daily ah? Ask them give you money buy food la 😂

Read more
2y trước

Yeah, the thing is my parents are old alr. So takes time and energy for them to keep the laundry. I can help but heavily pregnant so I try to reduce the workload. My brother is married but lives separately with the wife. He still depends on my parents to do housechores for him. And my mum still pampers him. So is tough. 🤷🏻‍♀️