Covid pls go away

Because of Covid, cant celebrate baby’s 1st month, bring him for photoshoot, allow visitors to the house and do post natal massage which i badly need. Not even stepping out of the house for fresh air. Is everyone else restricted as well? Just want to be on the safe side of things for his safety, but am i overdoing it?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Hi Mommy, don’t restrict yourself- newly acquired motherhood is challenging & you deserve a break! Might wanna consider arranging for the photographer & post natal masseur to come up to your place instead to be compliant! Celebration wise, maybe can postpone to 100 days & hopefully things get better!

Read more

Why cannot do post natal massage? It's only 1 masseuse that will come to your house. Some times I have no choice but to bring along my 3 mth old to do errands but I will try to avoid very crowded places as much as I can. Wipe him clean and change his clothes when we got home.

3y trước

Allowing someone whom i do not know has virus or not into my house worries me.. :(

Thành viên VIP

I will definitely engage masseuse:) If you don’t want masseuse to go near baby, skip baby massage. You also can req masseuse make sure wear mask all the time and wash her hands. Even u want to wear mask is fine too. 😁

Read more
3y trước

Usually will include. Will guide u how to massage baby :) you can double check with the agency / masseuse? In case they don’t have package in it. 🙂 You also can use a soft toy and she can demonstrate for you or YouTube also have too:)

my masseur when reach will quickly go n wash her hands then sanitise also before she start to take her barang out n massage for me... she also look at my bb from far... won't touch... throughout her mask will be on

practice good hygiene, life must go on we won't know how long this virus is going to affect our life, 5-10mins to the nearby park should be fine, u need fresh air too.

3y trước

So true. Life must go on. Im so paranoid i keep washing my hands til they r dry n cracked. I guess im overdoing it :(

post natal massage def need it .. photoshoot or celebration can wait later