My baby used to love carrots (2weeks back) and now she hates it with a vengeance. What gives? Anyone else experience this?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My LO was like this too. Whatever was given to her, it's like war. I noticed that she's been putting things into her mouth but just not eating until almost 2 weeks later then her appetite improves. My aunt taught me that when baby teeths, nothing will encourage them to eat. They may drink like normal or more but fussy. Both of my children went through this phase so there may be some truth in it. Nonetheless, try to be patient and hang in there. The more frustrated we are the child will get even fussier. The moment my child cries, I just remove her from the high chair and clean her up. I would offer food again 10-15mins later. If she declines, I will stop.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-16501)

offer other food. let carrots take a hiatus.